Monday, November 22, 2010

A beautiful moment to remember


Everybody got their own friendship story, it might be the worst story or maybe it was the most beautiful moment to remember. They got their own story and I also got my own story to remember. It might be my greatest moment here to be with my crazy best friend. We laugh together, chat together, cry together, see things together, and even we hate the same person. never thought I would got a kind of best friend like them. "What would I be without them?" this question ever cross my mind, and always made me think what I'm going to do in a kind of place somewhere out there without having any best friend like them. No more crazy things we would do, no more fighting section and no more crying together. They would be the greatest thing I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment